Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Welcome to EliteArk's F.A.Q.
steam://connect/188.8.131.52:27015 <NA Rag
steam://connect/184.108.40.206:27021 < NA ABERRATION
steam://connect/220.127.116.11:27016 <NA VALG
steam://connect/18.104.22.168:27023 < NA ISLAND
steam://connect/22.214.171.124:27015 < EU Valguero
steam://connect/126.96.36.199:27017 < EU RAGNAROK
steam://connect/188.8.131.52:27021 < EU EXT
steam://connect/184.108.40.206:27019 < EU The Center
New protection is gained by placing an Offline Guard System.
*Pro tip* Place one on the ground, not on a structure.
You can gain one by using a Starter kit or by crafting one via engrams.
Some important notes about the NEWBIE PROTECTION:
- You get 72 hours of FULL protection inside the 50 radius. Players, Dinos and Structures. ONLY in the radius.
- You MUST form a tribe prior to placing one.
- You must place at least 15 structures before being able to place one.
- If you have newbie protection and you invite someone who DOESN'T, your newbie protection will be REMOVED.
- If you HAVE newbie protection you CANNOT raid anyone. Your protection will be immediately removed if you do.
OFFLINE RAID PROTECTION
Once you place an offline guard system, your radius of protection is set at that location. Your radius of protection can be check by using the offline guard system and showing the bubble. Everything inside that bubble is protected.
How it works:
- If there is NO combat then your FULL offline protection begins in 15 mins.
IF there IS combat then your offline protection will not activate until 3 hours.
What constitutes combat?
- Turrets firing.
- Structure destruction