Welcome to Eliteark Servers: Top Unofficial Ark Survival Evolved PC Server Since 2015

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fanzhen

Server down but not down?

Yea i guess its down right now.  Just woke up this morning and the server has apparently disappeared.  Hopefully it gets back soon though because this was a fun server.  From some of the other posts i read it appears to have been down for many hours now?  Thats just a bit discouraging.

2 minutes ago, Japan said:

Yea i guess its down right now.  Just woke up this morning and the server has apparently disappeared.  Hopefully it gets back soon though because this was a fun server.  From some of the other posts i read it appears to have been down for many hours now?  Thats just a bit discouraging.

Been alot issues with Mods lately, new updates and so on. So thats what kept in on and off lately... But This have never happened... Hope admin arrives shortly.