Welcome to Eliteark Servers: Top Unofficial Ark Survival Evolved PC Server Since 2015

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Reijek

KOS tribe griefing

Was building my base, any sane person would see it wasn't finished, partial walls, no roof, nothing enclosed. Get attacked, killed, and my ptera killed as well. I say ok, all is fair in pvp, timer starts, not even an hour goes by they are still hovering over my build, and then attack again, i say in coms "I'm just trying to build my base"  they say "oh ok my bad go ahead, you can build" but they continue to chase me so I fly away to a mining outpost. They chase me the whole way, kill my Dinos perched outside and then raid my mining base. As per the rules as soon as they killed my Dino at the base I'm building the 48 hour safe should have been in effect. Even when made aware of the rules they refused, saying now they were going to raid me etc, after they had already killed me and my dino directly on my base an hour before. These guys are obviously just griefing and attempting to make playing on this server as not enjoyable as possible, an example of this is when they were patrolling the beaches picking off fresh spawns.

I didn't have steam names on but I turned it on after, this is one of them.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sacredredDragonn/

Screenshot 2016-08-22 23.21.54.png

Screenshot 2016-08-22 23.48.34.png

Screenshot 2016-08-22 23.48.38.png

Screenshot 2016-08-22 23.52.41.png

Screenshot 2016-08-22 23.55.35.png

Screenshot 2016-08-22 23.55.45.png

Screenshot 2016-08-23 00.01.44.png

Alright was waiting for this thread so I could speak the truth on this matter. So this guy Ethos engaged one of our tribe mates Yeshang in open world PvP. They were battling it out and Ethos started running. Yeshang got very close to him and ended up killing him, at this point Ethos was very near his base and claimed GRIEF! So Yeshan gets mad and keeps telling him its not grieifing, because they were engaged in world PvP and had no clue he ended up at their base when the kill occurred. So Ethos kept persisting on crying and calling Yeshang a griefer even though no rules were broken. So Ethos went ahead and went back to our base to get raid supplies and went ahead and did the raid. No rules were broken at all during this encounter just a simple case of typical crying on PvP servers. Our tribe has enjoyed many PvP servers in the past and we have never griefed anyone. Ethos is spreading lies and can't handle PvP. We are respecting the 48 hour cooldown that has occured after the raid where the base was blown. I hope the admins understand.

7 minutes ago, Bruh said:

Alright was waiting for this thread so I could speak the truth on this matter. So this guy Ethos engaged one of our tribe mates Yeshang in open world PvP. They were battling it out and Ethos started running. Yeshang got very close to him and ended up killing him, at this point Ethos was very near his base and claimed GRIEF! So Yeshan gets mad and keeps telling him its not grieifing, because they were engaged in world PvP and had no clue he ended up at their base when the kill occurred. So Ethos kept persisting on crying and calling Yeshang a griefer even though no rules were broken. So Ethos went ahead and went back to our base to get raid supplies and went ahead and did the raid. No rules were broken at all during this encounter just a simple case of typical crying on PvP servers. Our tribe has enjoyed many PvP servers in the past and we have never griefed anyone. Ethos is spreading lies and can't handle PvP. We are respecting the 48 hour cooldown that has occured after the raid where the base was blown. I hope the admins understand.

Time to poke holes in your fictitious story.
1. Yeshan never killed me as seen in the logs, and there was no "battling it out", I ran from them trying to attack me the whole time. I know i'm not equipped to fight at the moment seeing as I just started a few hours previous to all of this and was simply trying to build a base.

2. You engaged me directly over my build after Geyser already killed me directly at my build.

3. "went back to our base to get raid supplies and went ahead and did the raid" directly violates the rules. At the time you blew my mining bases door you had already killed all of our dinos, the timeline can be seen in my screenshots.
-The raid must be a continuous event. Meaning, if you have to go back to your base and get more explosives or dinos, go afk, disconnect, etc. That counts as a raid and the 48 hour rule begins. So be organized.

Edit: more information

Edited by Reijek

16 minutes ago, Reijek said:

Time to poke holes in your fictitious story.
1. Yeshan never killed me as seen in the logs, and there was no "battling it out", I ran from them trying to attack me the whole time. I know i'm not equipped to fight at the moment seeing as I just started a few hours previous to all of this and was simply trying to build a base.

2. You engaged me directly over my build after Geyser already killed me directly at my build.

3. "went back to our base to get raid supplies and went ahead and did the raid" directly violates the rules. At the time you blew my mining bases door you had already killed all of our dinos, the timeline can be seen in my screenshots.
-The raid must be a continuous event. Meaning, if you have to go back to your base and get more explosives or dinos, go afk, disconnect, etc. That counts as a raid and the 48 hour rule begins. So be organized.

Edit: more information

1. Check: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=750077057

You can see that the bird died before the raid happened and the killing of the bird was NOT a raid rather a lure from you to your base in order for you to cry raid.

2. Like I said we engaged in world PvP and your lured Yeshang to your base where the bird was killed.

3. A raid never occurred until you cried in chat and Yeshang went back to get explosives.

My advice is don't mess with us again and we will leave you alone. We don't break rules as we have played a lot of PvP servers in the past and respected and followed all the rules. Sorry for your loss but no rules were broken. It is a 15x server so you should be able to get everything you lost. 

Enjoy the server, enjoy the PvP its alot more fun when you aren't crying.

Edited by Bruh

Yes, Raza was the pteradon perched outside of our mining base. I still have the pteradon I was riding when you guys were griefing me at my build.

Which proves there was no "battling it out" If there was and your guy killed me like you claim, it would be on the logs.

Edited by Reijek
info

19) 48 hour raid protection: Please use common sense. Admins do NOT want 600 pms a day with this rule.

-Raiding is anything such as Sniping players at their base, attacking dinos, destroying structures etc.

How are they allowed to kill me, go away for 30 mins, come back and chase me, then kill a dino, go back to their base, and come back and raid me? The 48 should have started as soon as they killed me and my argentavis at the base. These guys have been breaking the rules all day with zero repercussion.

12 hours ago, admin said:

48 hour rule is in effect starting fromthe raid from kos. This is petty crap from both sides. You both wasted enough time on the matter. 

Yesterday in the morning, the tribe Tearfearms or FearmsTears (something) attacked my tribe and destroyed everything, killed some dinos and they leave alive some passive dinos.
Last night when I connect, to fix my destroyed base .
When i begin fixing up my base, the KOS tribe came and began to destroy everything and kill all dinos, though I told him I had already attacked me in the morning.

I'm supposed 48 protection after an attack, I understand what your last clause (C tribe, the tribe can attack while A is not B). But if I had nothing, they attack me, kill my dinos and destroy all not is griefing, i do not know what we're talking about.