Welcome to Eliteark Servers: Top Unofficial Ark Survival Evolved PC Server Since 2015

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Drakejax

Blocked Quetz SE

Lucifer go back to your hole.  There's no others and I'm in N&C and I've never seen that before. I'm not 100% they didn't make it and rename their tribe to the same name to frame us. There's several ongoing wars vs alpha tribe.   I'd like the admin verification. Also coords which should tell you something if I'm asking where my supposed the base and Dino are. 

Edited by Kamikazie

they are not framing you you apparently don't have any idea what others in your tribe are doing its ok though,, there is nothing alpha about your tribe any way ,, all liar cheat and bully. maybe not you specifically but plenty of others. alpha tribes don't have to prove their masculinity to servers by trolling 2 man tribes that aren't even a threat. how does that make you alpha? that only shows how childish your thought process is if you believe bullying the small tribes is what makes you an alpha tribe on any server.  exploits and cheating are definitely not the way to that either. rules are NOT made to be broken, and just because you don't get caught it does not mean you didnt cheat. make you a cheater if you do break them.

9 minutes ago, lucifer said:

they are not framing you you apparently don't have any idea what others in your tribe are doing its ok though,, there is nothing alpha about your tribe any way ,, all liar cheat and bully. maybe not you specifically but plenty of others. alpha tribes don't have to prove their masculinity to servers by trolling 2 man tribes that aren't even a threat. how does that make you alpha? that only shows how childish your thought process is if you believe bullying the small tribes is what makes you an alpha tribe on any server.  exploits and cheating are definitely not the way to that either. rules are NOT made to be broken, and just because you don't get caught it does not mean you didnt cheat. make you a cheater if you do break them.

Proof or shut the fuck up.

Moving on to the thread at hand, apparently a member Arroz did infact make a base and cover the Quetzalcoatl. I was not able to see it covered as he had already removed the cover, the covered dino to my knowledge was not used in PvP but as a way to escape the super heat. He was the only one to use it. I will apologize to Drake for the issue and its between the admin and Arroz the punishment.