Welcome to Eliteark Servers: Top Unofficial Ark Survival Evolved PC Server Since 2015

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DXloser

Think could get this mod?

Castles, Keeps, and Forts Architecture (fully changeable materials, No collision restrictions on placement)

I loved the Advanced Arch Mod with the castle stuff etc. But this one looks even more professional if you ask me. Would love this server even more with these kind of buildings an i think all of us could design some pretty rad stuff with this. I just wish cannons were cheaper lol we could have some bad ass castle cannon wars. Or Sieges on the Shores at the docks our castle and docks on the Coast. Looks like amazing work to me. Let me know if any one else thinks looks like fun mod.

764755314_preview_buildanything.jpg

764755314_preview_uploadmain.jpg

764755314_preview_WORKINGPORTCULLIS.jpg

764755314_preview_buildanychurch.jpg

764755314_preview_buildanyWHERE.jpg

764755314_preview_CHANGEPARTSSAVEDAFTER.jpg

764755314_preview_MULTIPLEMATS.jpg

How About putting poll for this mod for the other serveR? or for current server? so could maybe the players could vote if wanted it in? Cause ya who doesn't want Castle's and Dragons to play with on a server now that we have dragons on center map etc. :D this would be awesome to have dragon castle, keeps, docks, churches, and all that cool looking stuff to go along with the tabula rising Mod with the wyverns on center map.

So whats odds could get vote for this on current server that up? or could maybe get the mod on the other server that is eventually going up? or get vote for it being on that 2nd serveR? cause not a lot servers have this mod but i bet if added it an posted in the Mods discussion that yall's server had this mod it would probably fill the server up cause ya its a really popular mod just not a lot of populated servers to play it on an have fun with it. If any. So ya :D any chance get a vote for this mod on current up server>? or vote for it on the up an coming server? or just have it added to one or the other with out a vote cause ya still really really want to play this but all the servers that have this mod as seen in the mods discussion forums post with servers that have the mod i cant find any with a population let alone with the other good mods an rates that this server has..

• Like 1

And since it has Cycle Model of wall etc that means it would be minimal on the engrams or at least on the structures / buildings needing to be learned. So kinda like how the s+ glass has like 8-14 different models of it. These buildings would have at least 8-11 different models to choose from(guessing cause never played with it). I Like how even has a Snowy type building could build to some what Camo your building in the snow and ice because of the snow an ice build up on the walls etc like a Igloo home, or a Ice Castle.

Even some of the buildings look natural like used stone / rock from around where you are building because of the green moss that looks like growing on some of the structures. So the no Collision plus some of these models (and even the roofs) are pretty, and natural looking. All that could make for some pretty sneaky bases for the people on the server who like to play solo. No more just random obvious stone bases just sticking out. People who are smart would be making probably some barely noticeable bases  that might help them survive long enough to get more stuff like turrets etc out. 

An ya for those who dont want to hide Obviously can construct some pretty nice Castles that lets face it could bring in some new fun base building to the game besides just the regular metal base and metal behom gates type bases everyone makes. I mean there isnt much different ways to make a metal base out of same materials over and over from previous builds etc. So ya could see some pretty inventive and awesome bases that people could have fun building an have fun trying to raid. 

But ya the mod Looks amazingly Professional  so i wouldn't imagine it would cause any problems since devs probably have done alot of field testing themselves obviously from looking at the pics. and presentation of the mod. 

Oh an them Docks :D tell me that aint nice, would love to build atleast possible a little something by the coast just because of that dock building foundation though. It looks sick an perfect for leveling out the land just right to build a nice base partly on land an water.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

maybe he has tested it an its bug free? :) i donnu would love to be apart of testing it though. just let me know id spend 24hours straight playing with it to test . if need tester let me know.  Would join 2nd server in heart beat if had this mod on it even if wasn't a perm thing until we found out if it was capable and reliable mod that didn't crash game or cause any bugs etc.  So ya if need any people help test or anything id def be down to be alone on a server testing it . or however yall would want to test it first

Still any chance adding this mod? getting bored building with regular stuff. Ya the glass you can change models but its not that much of a change really besides what side a metal Bar is on the glass.. But ya these buildings have many many different models to suite whatever you need. Would be nice. i aint been playing much cause just bored of regular stuff an would like play with new building textures etc to make cool lil town and castle's / citadels , and docks. Plus could post on the mods discussion page etc how the server is running the mod. just saying