Welcome to Eliteark Servers: Top Unofficial Ark Survival Evolved PC Server Since 2015

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

hannya

jerboa rule breaking

6 minutes ago, Rick James said:

so they C4 bombed you AND cage in the driver of the titan huh? 

no they were using the glitch where they build a box on a platform saddle and sit inside and then walk into the behemoth gate and it pushes them through it, all while they had others shooting rockets at our turrets and a jerboa mother outside healing the titanosaur.

I kept rebuilding gates to deter them and rocketing/picking/ killin them but last i checked using any glitches like this is a bannable offense so wtf....wheres their ban at...

ontop of that these idiots are talking about bases lagging ht eserver meanwhile they leave their raid base infront of our base ....they took their turrets off and left all the walls and foundation of it still....so thats also a bannable offense...

Edited by hannya

They strapped C4 on themselves and bombed our base in an attempted raid 5 days ago when they were still named "The People". The thread has been closed and apparently no action has been taken.

I agree as well, the amount of 'random structures' left behind by several tribes is causing the server to lag far more than anything else.

rules they broke 

1) No hacking or abusing any game bugs and game exploits.  ( they used the boxing glitch to push themselves thru my behemoth gates without destroying them)

1) No hacking or abusing any game bugs and game exploits.  (they then used the push thru glitch to shoot at my turrets with rockets while their titanosaur was taking dmg because of half its body being pushed thru.

4) No placing ANY structure to block any area. No blocking resource spawns with random structures or small bases. No placing structures near an enemy base to cause harassment. No placing any structure for future building or holding any spot even if its temporary. Random buildings found will have ALL TRIBE structures wiped from map on a case by case basis by an admin. So if you have a new person in your tribe, make sure they did NOT build random buildings on the beach or any location.

(they left their turret raiding base outside our gates after they had left for 20 mins when i successfully defend the base, and continued to stay there for an hour and  a half after they left)

11) No blocking a Quetzal, Plesio, or ANY DINO rider with any building or object. You CANNOT have YOUR RIDER touch ANY structure on the Dino. What this means, is if a foundation, wall etc is touching the rider, its in violation. MANNED turrets are allowed, just not automatic turrets. No making a "box" around a quetzal. Also, the driver MUST be visible to the point of being able to be shot at clearly from 3 sides. Don't manipulate the rule to your liking. For example, if it takes a couple tries from an angle, it is not considered legit. ANYONE who is found to be violating this rule will lose all dino's including the entire tribes subject to admin's decision.  

(obviously broke the shit out of this rule boxing the f* out of their titanosaur and then caught red handed in chat with screenshots of them attempting to take all the walls down once i said something in chat. You can see in the one picture they have their entire platform blocked off and then magically in the next its gone as they sat outside at their raid base taking it off)

They blatenly dont give a shit about server rules and this isnt the first time theyve broken them. They were warned before by a previous admin. These are the types of toxic players that kill the servers....

3 minutes ago, admin said:

Again, you provided zero proof.

how is it zero proof......you can literally see the titanosaur boxed in ...walls on the front top and side of the entire platform not just the rider....literally impossible to be picked, arched into our behemoth glitching through trying to destroy the tower infront of them.

honestly from my view they was blocking the crap outta that titano lol walls straight down the side and shit.. top was taken off after jerboa saw a admin answering these fools... but titano is weak as shit lol... i chopped straight thru that thing in seconds....
but yeah the people / jerboa life has been breaking the rules before and will because dolphin thinks cuz he's a streamer he can't be touched lol..
should ask what Vaderrp what happened when he was breakin rules on another ark server.. lol he got banned cuz the admin gave no shit that he was a streamer... its too funny... shoulda watched that titano go down... got that c4 they was using :P 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Drakejax said:

honestly from my view they was blocking the crap outta that titano lol walls straight down the side and shit.. top was taken off after jerboa saw a admin answering these fools... but titano is weak as shit lol... i chopped straight thru that thing in seconds....
but yeah the people / jerboa life has been breaking the rules before and will because dolphin thinks cuz he's a streamer he can't be touched lol..
should ask what Vaderrp what happened when he was breakin rules on another ark server.. lol he got banned cuz the admin gave no shit that he was a streamer... its too funny... shoulda watched that titano go down... got that c4 they was using :P 

you got his stream info? id love to see the part where i 1 v 6'd them, oh wait that was the whole raid. Thnx for killin the titano my dragon and golem were munchin on him but they ran too far so i called em back.