Welcome to Eliteark Servers: Top Unofficial Ark Survival Evolved PC Server Since 2015

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TibbzTv

Raid Timers

People applying for raid timer

Your Tribe: RonnieIsANoob

Tribe that raided you: Tibbz's Wonderful Mother

Proof: SS/Video

~Wait to be accepted ~

Please Note* If you do not want a raid timer you don't have to request one. It's totally up to you. If you want a raid timer, you must apply for it. ORP no longer has a log. Please be very clear with the proof you provide.

Raid Timers:

48hr CD - Savages > Pokemon Rangers : Next Available Raid date: Wednesday October 12th.

48hr CD - The Great White North > Nameless : Next Available Raid date: Wednesday October 12th.

4 hours ago, ryan0326 said:

Tribe raided: Dora Dino Explores 

Raided by: Alpha

Proof: https://gyazo.com/26d909f967f709e342bdd9dd104c9566

The 48hr CD will end at 10/12/16 at 7:00 pm

Application Denied - This does not prove you were raided. Prove to me you got raided with structure damage. Note* You will not receive a 48hr CD. - Ask for a CD don't tell me you're getting a CD. The proof you have provided does not show me you got raided. - Boo

19 minutes ago, kkg036 said:

Posting a notice for less confusion...

Tribe: Havoc

Tribe that raided: Alpha

Proof:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/437239154021412635/D889234939945AACE8AA3F0ED76B927C1976A857/ 

Both tribes were made aware of this but in case either one forgets. I set the CD to expire tomorrow at 10pm est. 

tribe of king offline raided us this AM.

I was pissed so I went out to destroy what ever I saw...hoping to find tribe of king.

I did not know that the boys from my tribe attacked u last night freezy....they r on a different time zone than I....I know....communication...we need to work on it.

I offered to give u back what I destroyed ...and ur bear...I can buy u one.

no response but banter from the tribe of King.

I take full responsibility. NOT because im going to get banned....but because its the rules. and I feal (personally ) bad for attacking ur outpost near us.

I don't want to be friends.....just to do the right thing

add me on steam if u want so I can reimburse u if u want.

All the best

Kozzy