Welcome to Eliteark Servers: Top Unofficial Ark Survival Evolved PC Server Since 2015

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DXloser

Admin Help Please weird issue please read

Hey was there a roll back to before yall changed the orps etc that one day?

Cause i merged our tribe with another tribe but now im back in my original Tribe but all my stuff is owned by the tribe i merged in?? so ya im stuck locked in my base and no clue why im in the old tribe before the orp change....

Any help please. i just want my things owned back lol or something

lol after got all that done my phone was dieing so got offline for couple hours to let it charge(since phone is my internet)... Then i go to get back online and lol SAME glitch happening to me... Im back in my old tribe somehow... Sucks so ya just got offline... guess il just message ya sometime tomorrow see when might be online... got to work most of day again so ya i donnu exactly when will be home probably later in day towards night

Aight off work today since raining so just gonna be on forums an steam waiting for admin to get on to help fix my issue so can play on server. So yeah if any admins can hop on just for 5 minutes so can fix issue so i can play please just message on this website or steam so know to hop on the server. But ya i cant play on server really right now since trapped in my own base. But ya all that is needing done is have you join the tribe was in, and then merge with the tribe I'm currently in. (Keeps kicking me out of the tribe i merged with and back to tribe was in before orp change, every time log off and back on ) So this time instead of way me an Ronnie did it *since apparently glitch still happening and kicks me to my old tribe. Just gonna have you join that tribe i should be in then merge with my original tribe was in before merged and one I'm currently stuck in so can get my base back to being owned by me. Thanks an ya please message if just have 5 minutes could spare for me. Cause ya ain't doing nothing today an would like to play all day. thanks ahead of time to whomever admin can help this morning

Aight i was online till like 1pm or so but never any admins showed. An ya had go to work again even though thought was off work today.. so ya im off work now.. besides maybe run to store for 5 mins get gas sometime tonight il just be on the website. an discord and steam just waiting for admin any admin to hopefully please msg me so can get on server an fix issue so i can play on server agian.. really hope tonight is the night hehe feels like forever since played an ya really want to spend atleast few hours tonight playing even if tired as heck right now. so msg me admins plz when on

Edited by DXDoug