Welcome to Eliteark Servers: Top Unofficial Ark Survival Evolved PC Server Since 2015

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

kozzy

C-4 Bomb by HIVE

All this shows is that we used C4 to blow your door down. This was at your redwood base where we walked up to your door and threw c4t on it blew it down and then blew down your turrets and took your ammo. Using C4 isnt against the rules. C4 bombing is which is different.

so....this is new to me.....how to get C-4 close enough to gun turrets without them blowing the C-4 UP ? " Learning a new trick I need " (yoda's voice )

and NO RAID protection..........

Any tribes want an old man that likes to farm and build to join them ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kozzy said:

so....this is new to me.....how to get C-4 close enough to gun turrets without them blowing the C-4 UP ? " Learning a new trick I need " (yoda's voice )

and NO RAID protection..........

Any tribes want an old man that likes to farm and build to join them ?

Since they destroyed a structure, you do in fact get raid protection from them for 48 hours.