Welcome to Eliteark Servers: Top Unofficial Ark Survival Evolved PC Server Since 2015

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aymak

La'Quanda the RMT'ing rule breaker

So, a guy by the name of La'Quanda came to our base, into our barrier. Whatever, no big deal. Then, he starts hitting our friend who is blatantly taming a dino inside the barrier. Okay, fine, whatever. Oh, but then he goes in and starts hitting our Behemoth gate over and over and gets it down to about 1/4 HP until we started yelling at him. Then for the next 20 minutes, he goes in chat and starts lying and defending himself. Here's a couple of screenshots. I could take 200 but these 2 should be plenty enough for this guy to not be allowed here. It's one thing to break the rules but to then sit there and flaunt about it in chat and then sit there and insult us for 20 minutes? C'mon now. He spends real money on a wyvern and then uses it to break rules and not care about it, sweet.

He has seen people here with the 48hr tag for 4 days but he's only been here two, funny. This server is awesome but people like this are not

proof1.jpg

proof2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to add on to this, we were recently attacked by two fresh players who built a small 1x1 or 2x2 in the water near our base. we are fairly sure they are either affiliated with or are part of the La'Quanda tribe that was harassing us earlier. we wouldn't even be surprised if it was the same guy and another guy that had made new characters after transferring gearsets, and that's what my suspicion is considering they never spoke in chat once while the other guy (la'shonda) spent 15-30 minutes talking to us in chat. we have a feeling that this is because you can see steam names in the chat, and they are trying to hide it.

their names are Nogg@ and Rap!x, and they are in the Dur!nz Folk tribe. we have been under 48hr protection since yesterday, we ended up defending ourselves as well as having the T.R.U.M.P and the Spanish Inquisition tribes help out as well. if it's against the rules to defend our base, then sorry but we had no other choice without an admin online to intervene.

some pictures for proof:

1f42cc5f09.jpg

099847a2c3.jpg

6b817b9ea4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm La'Quanda...

Ronnie knows who I am...

 

The second matter.. I have no idea. I was just randomly riding through and must of been in there ORP. Have no idea who rapix and Nogg are.. 

 

For the first matter... I killed one of there players in front of there base, a second one came out running towards me so I went to attack him. He ran inside while I was trying to get him my dino hit there behemoth gate a few times. Mind you didn't even destroy the behemoth gate (stone)... I literally left after I couldn't kill anymore PLAYERS...

 

These guys whined in chat all day about what I did... and truly what did i do.. i killed ONE player... nothing more.. nothing less. Not a single item of theres was destroyed.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, ShadyNasty said:

I'm La'Quanda...

Ronnie knows who I am...

 

The second matter.. I have no idea. I was just randomly riding through and must of been in there ORP. Have no idea who rapix and Nogg are.. 

 

For the first matter... I killed one of there players in front of there base, a second one came out running towards me so I went to attack him. He ran inside while I was trying to get him my dino hit there behemoth gate a few times. Mind you didn't even destroy the behemoth gate (stone)... I literally left after I couldn't kill anymore PLAYERS...

 

These guys whined in chat all day about what I did... and truly what did i do.. i killed ONE player... nothing more.. nothing less. Not a single item of theres was destroyed.. 

 

Wow Ronnie knows who you are. Is that supposed to make this situation for you any better? You donated for a Wyvern and decided to attack one of our players and attack our base until we started calling you out in chat, and that's when you backed off. There was no one else outside when you were attacking our base. YOu didn't destroy the gate, it doesn't matter. Do you understand what raiding means?

Quote

18) 48 hour raid protection: Please use common sense. Admins do NOT want 600 pms a day with this rule BEFORE you contact me, be sure to have screenshots or video proof. All emails and private messages will be ignored without proof in original message.

        - This rule only applies to bases inside an ORP. YOU DO NOT NOT NOT PUT "48 HRS" IN YOUR TRIBE NAME FOR THIS RULE, THAT IS ONLY WHEN YOU ARE BRAND NEW ON THE SERVER.

        - Just because you don't see an ORP, doesn't mean its not there. Double check with an admin BEFORE you raid.

        -Raiding is anything such as Sniping players at their base, attacking dinos, destroying structures etc.

        -A tribe or a tribes alliance cannot raid another tribe more than once in a 48 hour period. If said tribe retaliates back, then the timer resets.

        -Open world PVP does not constitute a Raid.

        -The raid must be a continuous event. Meaning, if you have to go back to your base and get more explosives or dinos, go afk, disconnect, etc for longer then 15 mins. That counts as a raid and the 48 hour rule begins. So be organized.

        - You cannot set up around the enemy's base and "harass" them, that counts as a raid. Example, flying around in circles around the enemies base waiting for them to leave their base.

        - All alliance members cannot attack if one of the alliance tribes raided said tribe. It is your responsibility to inform the alliance of who you raided. Furthermore, If a tribe attacks your alliance member and your current tribe has a 48 hour cooldown with that particular tribe that is attacking your alliance tribe, it does NOT reset your cooldown. You can only help defend your alliance tribe from a raid.

        - Very simply put: If Tribe A attacks Tribe B Tribe A cannot attack tribe B for 48 hours. However, Tribe C who is not apart of an alliance with tribe A can still attack Tribe B.

    (This rule will surely grow in steps so check back)

If you read the rules, you attacked our tribe members at our base which according to the rules = raiding. Not to mention even after calling you out you proceeded to come back to our base to harass us with your Wyvern.

And for your last quote, none of us were whining. We were replying and calling you out after you were trying to make excuses. People in chat were also calling you out, and that's why you called it whining. Make sure you understand the difference between calling someone out and whining before you try making excuses.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, DingoDangoDongo said:

 

Wow Ronnie knows who you are. Is that supposed to make this situation for you any better? You donated for a Wyvern and decided to attack one of our players and attack our base until we started calling you out in chat, and that's when you backed off. There was no one else outside when you were attacking our base. YOu didn't destroy the gate, it doesn't matter. Do you understand what raiding means?

If you read the rules, you attacked our tribe members at our base which according to the rules = raiding. Not to mention even after calling you out you proceeded to come back to our base to harass us with your Wyvern.

And for your last quote, none of us were whining. We were replying and calling you out after you were trying to make excuses. People in chat were also calling you out, and that's why you called it whining. Make sure you understand the difference between calling someone out and whining before you try making excuses.

 

No one else was calling me out, in fact two people told you to grow up. I seen a player, I attacked. There WAS a second player outside who ran from me and when they ran I happened to attack the raid, You're just assuming I've donated $ to this server, how about you leave that entire thought out of this... since really.. it has nothing to do with it. I killed one of your players, the second one i WOULD of killed too had he not run inside.  The fact your STONE gate go hit a few times, (which I offered to replace since you cried so much) doesn't really mean a whole lot to me. You're acting as if i RUINED your whole experience.. which.. I have not Our interaction has been less then 10 minutes total... get over the fact I killed one of your players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

None of us care that you killed anyone of us. If we lost anything we could have replaced it all in a matter of moments. What we are talking about is the fact that killing players next to the ORP and you attacked our base means that you tried to raid us, even if it was unintentional. After confronting you about you, proceeded to say that we cried and whined when really all it was, was calling you out about breaking the rules. All your doing is trying to change the subject to make us look bad, especially after you came back to harass us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DingoDangoDongo said:

None of us care that you killed anyone of us. If we lost anything we could have replaced it all in a matter of moments. What we are talking about is the fact that killing players next to the ORP and you attacked our base means that you tried to raid us, even if it was unintentional. After confronting you about you, proceeded to say that we cried and whined when really all it was, was calling you out about breaking the rules. All your doing is trying to change the subject to make us look bad, especially after you came back to harass us.

you're making stuff up in your head at this point. Come back? What are you talking about. You're acting like you got raided i hit your gate lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we wouldn't have said a word if you didn't break a rule, the server has rules for a reason and if people bend them or abuse them then it isn't fair for other players who are subject to them. for the last time, we are not affected by you coming and killing us at our base, we have died a multitude of times from other pvp instances or pve instances and we realize it's part of the game, pvp is the reason we joined the server. we are reporting you for breaking the rules, stop trying to make this about us being "raided", we know we weren't "raided", this isn't a complaint thread and we aren't asking for compensation because we didn't lose anything. calling you out in the chat for breaking the rules isn't crying about it, but i'd agree that we should have just made the report and moved on. like i said, this is a report against you for breaking a server rule, not a complaint thread because you hit our gate and killed a guy.

on top of this all, you also raided and got rid of another 48hr tribe who ended up leaving the server because of you. if what you're doing isn't wrong, why are no other tribes messing with 48hr tribes?

Edited by Zach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what rule did i break? I didn't snipe you from your base... i seen someone talking in chat while i was grabbing a loot box and fighting another player..i killed one of you guys.. tried to kill another but you ran into your base. Happend to hit your door (which didn't even break mind you) and you guys go ape shit. Even offered to replace the gate. Then the way you guys acted over something so trivial made me not even like you guys. bunch of cry babies. I would of understood a need for all of this... had i RAIDED your base.. but instead now ronnie has to waste time on this over me killing a one of your tribe mates. Not killing dinos.. not killing or destroying your base.. killing a PLAYER. go play pve or something dude... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ShadyNasty said:

what rule did i break? I didn't snipe you from your base... i seen someone talking in chat while i was grabbing a loot box and fighting another player..i killed one of you guys.. tried to kill another but you ran into your base. Happend to hit your door (which didn't even break mind you) and you guys go ape shit. Even offered to replace the gate. Then the way you guys acted over something so trivial made me not even like you guys. bunch of cry babies. I would of understood a need for all of this... had i RAIDED your base.. but instead now ronnie has to waste time on this over me killing a one of your tribe mates. Not killing dinos.. not killing or destroying your base.. killing a PLAYER. go play pve or something dude... 

You should honestly quit acting like your ronnie's best friend. You didn't just hit our gate once. The gate + frame has 20k health. When I repaired it, it was down to 4k and no one else hit our gate during that time.

Your just missing the complete point of this whole report. Your acting like we give a shit about whether our friend died or not. Like Zach said, we've died multiple times and we don't care. Ask himeko, he was harassing us when we were taming Argentavis. Sure it's annoying, but that's PVP. It's like playing Rust, DayZ, or any other survival game out there.

Quit saying shit like "Ronnie has to waste his time", you aren't him, your not a moderator, your not an admin, so quit acting like your above everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, ShadyNasty said:

what rule did i break? I didn't snipe you from your base... i seen someone talking in chat while i was grabbing a loot box and fighting another player..i killed one of you guys.. tried to kill another but you ran into your base. Happend to hit your door (which didn't even break mind you) and you guys go ape shit. Even offered to replace the gate. Then the way you guys acted over something so trivial made me not even like you guys. bunch of cry babies. I would of understood a need for all of this... had i RAIDED your base.. but instead now ronnie has to waste time on this over me killing a one of your tribe mates. Not killing dinos.. not killing or destroying your base.. killing a PLAYER. go play pve or something dude... 

the rule isn't static on sniping or whatever else, it's using examples - notice the "etc." at the end. i understand that you didn't see our tribe name and just killed someone, if you just killed our guy and hit our door a few times and left after realizing we were a 48hr tribe then that's fine. the problem is you starting arguing with us in chat calling us crybabies so if you're going to push the rules and say stuff like "most of the 48hr tribes aren't really 48hrs anyway" (or whatever the quote was) then it just makes it seem like you are trying to abuse the system. we didn't go ape shit, we called you out because you broke a rule, just like the other tribe did after you broke into their base, except they ended up leaving the server because of it. we don't mind if you don't like us or anything, but we're going to report someone for rulebreaking after they don't even own up to it or try to understand where we're coming from. if ronnie tells us this isn't rulebreaking then we now know more about what is fine/not fine on the server and we can move on, but if we're both at a misunderstanding then we need someone to step in and figure it out. i don't think we've been very unreasonable but you haven't been very helpful about the situation either. we want to pvp and like pvping, we just don't want people abusing the rules to pvp us when we're a day old, and our point is especially obvious when we aren't the only new tribe that's been messed with by yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, ShadyNasty said:

WHAT RULE DID I U ABUSE? You guys are acting like I've caused you misfortune... you want something for nothing lmao. I wiped other base but NO ORP... they didn't read the RULES you rep so proudly 

that's fair enough then, they should have had one up i guess. you've been repeating the same thing every post and there's no way for me to see through to you, so let's just let the admin figure it out and stop wasting our own time.

Edited by Zach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Exposed said:

You guys should know Ronnie banned/removed my posts. I think that makes it pretty clear where he stands. Or I just broke the "don't expose the pay 2 win plan" rule. 

sorry but that's actually ridiculous, i understand that ronnie is the owner but banning you because you disagreed with him? surprised i'm not banned at this point because my post said very similar. are you banned from the server or just the forums?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Zach said:

sorry but that's actually ridiculous, i understand that ronnie is the owner but banning you because you disagreed with him? surprised i'm not banned at this point because my post said very similar. are you banned from the server or just the forums?

I don't ban for arguing your case, I do however ban people who are disrespectful. I respect everyone, and even though I may not agree with you or you with me, doesn't mean there's grounds for being disrespectful. I spend a lot of time and energy keeping this server going for almost two years and I'll be DAMNED if I allow someone like Jane, who joined 3 days ago mind you, think they know everything and how things are handled and to disrespect. Especially! After being here for a mere 3-4 days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, admin said:

I don't ban for arguing your case, I do however ban people who are disrespectful. I respect everyone, and even though I may not agree with you or you with me, doesn't mean there's grounds for being disrespectful. I spend a lot of time and energy keeping this server going for almost two years and I'll be DAMNED if I allow someone like Jane, who joined 3 days ago mind you, think they know everything and how things are handled and to disrespect. Especially! After being here for a mere 3-4 days

i understand, and like i've said, it is completely in your hands since you run the place, but it did somewhat strike me as odd. he probably would have been better off posting similarly as to how i did before the thread was deleted (not sure if you can still see that thread, but as far as i'm aware admins can see deleted stuff).

either way all we wanted was a resolution on this thread, we didn't even necessarily want la'quanda punished but it would have been miles more helpful had you said something to resolve it rather than ignoring it entirely. looking back we probably should have just let it go but the main reason we reported him was because we couldn't resolve the situation ourselves as well as the additional report below (see my first post in this thread). i respect your decisions and i'm not here to complain or make your job harder as i know exactly what it's like, but a little resolution would have been nice looking back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.