Welcome to Eliteark Servers: Top Unofficial Ark Survival Evolved PC Server Since 2015

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joseph Ryan

Originals should have been banned the first day after wipe.

My tribe and I,as well as multiple others, have reached out to you many times about Originals(or whater they are called this 15 minute span.) How have they not been banned yet? They broke the 48 hour rule the first hour after server came back up basically, they use vulgar language in chat, which you have been banning others for, they have used pillars and small onwe by one bases to block areas off, yet nothing has been done after multiple outreaches to you. I know you will do the right thing and ban hem, because you seem to be pretty fair to me, so I trust you will get rid of these cancer/trolls.

And yet you still provide no evidence. I get 50 complaints a day. I don't have time to investigate everything based off your accusations alone.  Im  not saying you aren't telling the truth, but you need to help me help you. Even if I had a dozen admins, with the he said she said crap, we still need hard evidence. You can only be raided online, there's no reason very thorough evidence can be provided, like short videos even. 

At the same time, if you think I will ban an entire tribe because they killed a dino or two then you got the wrong server. I warn first then level up from there. 

Like these?  These specific ones have been removed now, but this has been a common sighting around the world for multiple tribes.  I assume the tribe that resides there now must have destroyed them, or the originals were reserving a spot for that tribe.

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 8.53.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 8.53.59 PM.png

Edited by MadBraDal [Draygons]
extra wording