Welcome to Eliteark Servers: Top Unofficial Ark Survival Evolved PC Server Since 2015

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kola

False Discord Ban

I was sitting in tribe open 1 with 3-4 discord advisors knowing i was drunk and high just trying to joke around and apparently me have a freedom of speech talk is against the rules i never directed anything bad towards any of them just talked freely and i want a explanation was just not warned or deafen / i was then server muted / deafened when i went away to grab food I've never understood why i cant be warned when i'm accidentally breaking a rule like i come back to be deafen / muted with no warning to why so then i end up leave the call and going back to my discord and on top of that some of your advisors where like "yo give me your "girl" tribe mates nudes" i was joking around saying ye ill give you the knowing i never sent a single message to them so i want to know why i'm being punished for that when i said that joking i will never send anyone a nude because 1 illegal 2 i don't know you that way and 3 its wrong. I've been a loyal member of elite ark since season 1 paid 200-300 dollar on the server then public grew the server over YouTube / twitch socials through friends talking good about the server why would you just punish me for doing nothing beside joking never directed anything i said never warning me also since i'm here i get banned for pretty much nothing so i want to know why its so easy to ban a willing guy wanting to be nice on the server give bobs loot to start of on make the server a better place but pple breaking the rules don't get punished like pple digging into personal life like dead father dead mother i'm just saying not mad but i just want un banned from discord so i can sell my loot i get and talk to friends My Discord is     Kola#4565 Steam id is 76561198818630796 let me know if there is anyway i may be unbanned ive nothing but good on the server.